Eugene Park, CPA, Audit Manager
"The people that make up our client base and our firm base, really make it an easy and great place to work!"
- Arizona Wildcat for Life
- Accounting nerd
- Eating fanatic
- I love the major sports!
Areas of Expertise:
- Working with school districts, charter schools, and non-profits
- Recipient of the Advanced Single Audit Certificate from the AICPA
- Financial statement and compliance audits
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports
- Instructor for Audit & Compliance Workshops sponsored by the Arizona Association of School Business Officials (AASBO)
- Presenter at AASBO Spring Conferences
- Instructor for accounting workshop for governments and non-profits
- Instructor for Student Attendance compliance workshops
- Instructor for HeinfeldMeech non-profit lunch workshops
- Tax return preparation (Form 990) for non-profits
Links to Articles and Presentations:
- Uniform Guidance - A Brief Overview of the Methods of Procurement (video)
- Helpful Suggestions to Correct Common Errors in Form 990 Functional Expense Reporting
- What Goes into a Mission Statement Anyway?
- Travel Reimburseables for Arizona School Districts
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Arizona Society of Certified Public Accountants